Eric Moneypenny wrote a brilliant piece
of shit suggesting that Dave Wannstedt is the “next Pete Carroll.” This begs two questions about Moneypenny:
- Why did James Bond want to nail this guy?
- Has this guy ever watched football? At any level?
Having watched Wannstedt
film a German Scheisse video all over the Bears’ collective chest coach the Bears badly, I don’t know what Moneypenny is seeing here. My memories of Wannstedt involve a lot of this…
and none of this…
He sucked with the Bears, he sucked with the Dolphins, he got dismantled by an underdog Irish squad at home last year. If Dave Wannstedt is the next Pete Carroll, then I’m going to be the first to declare Dick Jauron the next Bear Bryant.
Latest posts by Bad Kermit (see all)
- The 2009 Notre Dame Season Recap: An Exospective - January 5, 2010
- BREAKING:Biscuit Okay, Not Thrilled with Weis’ Return - December 4, 2008
- Dillon Panthers Coverage: Episode 2 “Bad Ideas” - October 22, 2007