Sorry for the delay folks, but I’m here to discuss winning percentages and —
</entire athletic department brandishes a cattle prod>
MOOOOOVING RIGHT ALONG TO CINCINNATI FOOTBALL
These advanced stats look quite a bit like last week’s, and I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. The old saying is “if you have three quarterbacks, you have four wins” or something, but the offensive output will need to continue moving along, or else the defense will need to reprise its effort.
The team’s wearing blue, but we’ve told you fans what to do. The HLS NCAA14 sim likes Notre Dame’s chances, and hopefully we’ll be sitting pretty come Saturday night.
What to Watch: Stanford (2-2) vs Oregon (4-0), Sat 3:30PM ET on ABC
If you missed last night’s zaniness, you can click over to catch the end of this Pac-12 matchup. Things could get interesting in the top-10. Let’s hope Notre Dame is a (good) part of it.
- Virginia (2-2) at Miami (Thu 7:30PM ET, ESPN)
- North Carolina (2-2) vs Duke (Sat 12:00PM ET, ESPN2)
- Georgia Tech (2-2) vs Pittsburgh (Sat 12:00PM ET, ACC Network)
- Southern Cal (2-2) at Colorado (Sat 2:00PM ET, Pac-12 Network)
- Navy (0-3) vs Central Florida (Sat 3:30PM ET, CBS Sports Network)
- Wisconsin (1-2) vs Michigan (Sat 12:00PM ET, Fox)
- Purdue (3-1) vs Minnesota (Sat 12:00PM ET, Big Ten Network)
- Toledo (2-2) at Massachusetts (Sat 12:00PM ET)
- Florida State (0-4) vs Syracuse (Sat 3:30PM ET, ACC Network)
Last week, Notre Dame opponents went 4-7. On the year, teams on the schedule are 22-23 with an average schedule strength of 50.
- Lost And Found: A Twitter Summary - December 6, 2021
- See You Never, Rival - October 22, 2021
- The Sandman Cometh - October 6, 2021