We value decorum at Notre Dame Stadium which is why you should clap politely on especially sporting plays — and wear a mask at all times. Along with demonstrating gracious selflessness toward your neighbor (whether or not their seats are of a golden hue), it’s a physical barrier between you and that unnecessary $7.50 large cola at the beverage station.
</holds hand to earpiece>
Really? But St. Joseph County case rates are heading the wrong directio–
So the important topic at hand today is Toledo.
SP+ predicts a slimmer margin of victory for the Irish this week, which should bring Irish fans comfort after Sunday night. Week 2 always corrects some opening game jitters, but bringing in a veteran team for some MACtion is enough to worry even the most level-headed Irish fan. Of course, the numbers say we have a large special teams advantage, and that’s even after factoring in the Bowden Bump(tm) we got in overtime last week.
What to Watch: Stanford (0-1) at Southern Cal (1-0) at Sat 10:30PM ET, Fox
Free football, two future ND opponents, Pac-12 after dark, Clay Helton, a mediocre Stanford squad likely falling to 0-2….this game will only have sickos tuning in, which is why I’m recommending it to you beautiful people.
- Virginia (1-0) vs Illinois (Sat 11:00AM ET, ACC Network)
- Georgia Tech (0-1) vs Kennesaw State (Sat 12:00PM ET, Watch ESPN)
- Virginia Tech (1-0) vs Middle Tennessee (Sat 2:00PM ET, ACC Network)
- Purdue (1-0) at UConn (Sat 3:00PM ET, CBS Sports Network)
- Cincinnati (1-0) vs Murray State (Sat 3:30PM ET, ESPN+)
- Navy (0-1) vs Air Force (Sat 3:30PM ET, CBS)
- Wisconsin (0-1) vs Eastern Michigan (Sat 7:00PM ET, Fox Sports 1)
- North Carolina (0-1) vs Georgia State (Sat 7:30PM ET, Watch ESPN)
- Florida State (0-1) at Jacksonville State (Sat 8:00PM ET, ACC Network)