Happy Halloween, y’all! I say things like “y’all,” deal with it. Notre Dame and Temple play after dark on Halloween. I assume that means both teams will be armed with silly string, eggs, toilet paper, and a penchant for mischief because we all know once the kids go in on Halloween all that remains are the hooligans. Well, hooligans and at bars a “sexy” version of every halloween costume. Man, I miss college halloween. But I digress, TIME TO GET IN THOSE PICKS. A reminder of how things work:
- Fill out this form (do not post your predictions in the comments section of this blog post)
- Your score predictions and weekly prop are each good for one point, with bonus points for getting the score exactly right.
- The quote section is optional…but like how washing your hands after going to the bathroom is “optional.” Sure, you can skip it, but on the inside you know what you’ve done, and you are a terrible individual for having done so.
Last Game’s Best Quotes:
Man, c’mon. This is gonna suck. Offense looks OK and Kizer has a nice day throwing and running. We consistently put up points in all 4 quarters, but the defense gets shredded. Kessler reminds everyone of why he was a Heisman hopeful in August and Kei Russell gets tagged for 3 PIs. It’s all just terribly painful.
Hey, it wasn’t terribly painful! No points, but at least there’s that.
[Author’s Edit: I do not enjoy the general company but would be willing to engage in intercourse with] USC. Burn their asses to the ground.
Crude! I like crude. I also like short and sweet, buuuuuut…you got out done…
After losing to rival ND on the road, USC decides to cancel their dinner reservations at the local seafood joint. Why buy crabs when USC girls give them for free? Go Irish!
There we go. Crude. Crass. And continues a nice crustacean theme for our opponents that wear garnett from last season. See: Winston, Jameis. POINTS!
Flurries? 30 degree temps? Seems like the perfect game to introduce my son to “how to smuggle hard liquor into ND stadium”. And I’ll need it because you know we’ll let a wounded USC squad hang around far too long and it’ll be up to YOOOOOOONNNN to save us in the end.
Ummmm….did you use what I’m hoping is your like 5 year old son to smuggle liquor into the stadium??? POINTS!
Last Games’s Results:
Nice work Tex! And your company atop last game’s leaders has given you some serious “Dad Goals.”[table “” not found /]
Biscuit’s reign of terror is on the outs after a tragically faulty USC selection. Greater proof has never been provided there is a God, and he’s an Irish fan.[table “” not found /]
Staff Picks:[table “” not found /]
Okay, I think I’ve got this down now. After some Editor Emeritus Tex like typos last week, this segment should be called:
Gulliver, what say you?
#CatStats Coming Soon
- Who the _______ am I Watching? ND’s Depth Chart (Literally) by the Numbers (Part II) - August 29, 2019
- Who the _______ am I Watching? ND’s Depth Chart (Literally) by the Numbers - August 27, 2019
- The People’s Free Guide to ND Football 2019 - August 26, 2019