Week 1 is in the books. The Irish pulled out an amazing and convincing victory. In addition to their 38 – 3 grilling of the Longhorns, a special congratulations goes out to @fivestarsforme from me for winning the first #CostumeGameDay prize. This prize box includes some of my favorite nerdy and Comic-Con related items and a personalized #CostumeGameDay picture signed by me.
As many of you know, my prediction of a 34 – 17 Irish win was off. I obviously gave Texas way too much credit and I’m very happy to be wrong. I don’t know much about the Cavaliers, so I’m really going to have to do a lot of research this week before I give you my prediction. I hope that we shush the Cavalier fans just like we did the Longhorn fans. Study up and I’ll be back with my costume and prediction on Saturday!
As a reminder, here are the #CostumeGameDay Contest Rules for Saturday:
You have an opportunity to win a #CostumeGameDay prize each week. There are FOUR ways that you can have your name entered into a random drawing. For each one of the four things below that you complete, you earn one entry. You can earn up to four entries max per game.
- Retweet my #CostumeGameDay photo on Twitter (@Mrstruj) until Midnight ET.
- Retweet the @HerLoyalSons #CostumeGameDay Twitter post until Midnight ET.
- “Like” Saturday’s #CostumeGameDay post on the Her Loyal Sons page.
- Leave your Twitter handle name in the comments section of Saturday’s post until Midnight ET.
Alright, here is the playlist for Week 2:
1. Reading Rainbow
“Take a look, it’s in a book, a Reading Rainbow!”
2. Read My Mind – The Killers
“Before you go, can you read my mind?”
3. Paperback Writer – The Beatles
“It’s a thousand pages, give or take a few. I’ll be writing more in a week or two.”
4. Love in the Library – Jimmy Buffet
“I fell in love in the library once upon a time.”
5. If You Could Read My Mind – Johnny Cash
“And you won’t read that book again because the ending’s just too hard to take!”
6. The Book of Love – The Monotones
“Tell me, tell me, tell me. Oh, who wrote the Book Of Love.”
7. Fun Fun Fun – The Beach Boys
“And with the radio blasting, goes cruising just as fast as she can now.”
Our Lips Are Sealed – The Go-Go’s
“Give no mind to what they say. It doesn’t matter anyway.”
Read all posts by Anastasia