Seriously, a week ago you never thought we’d be where were are. Did you?
- Advice from one guy who keeps his job despite what I think to another guy who’s kept his job despite what I think. (HT: BJGator)
- Nick Saban just hates it when rival schools fire coaches who are obviously on a downward slide.
- There was something missing at the Michigan (sucks!) football banquet.
- Oh man, is it going to be a long winter in South Bend.
- Washington fans should probably worry about the fact that most SoCal fans are thrilled with this news.
- Well, looks like someone took the road less traveled.
- Those fools at Auburn are paying Tuberville to retire, according to them, anyway.
- That’s why you don’t wear long hair on the football field.
- You’d think George O’Leary would be more careful than this.
- Southern Cal gets to play football with Norm Chow on the sidelines again.
- Lane Kiffin’s already getting around that nepotism thing at Tennessee.
- Mike Crabtree is an excellent football player, possibly insane.
- At the start of the season, Greg Schiano looked like he was all hype. 6 straight wins and a 63-14 smackdown of Louisville later, maybe he’s got some substance.
- Let the record show that Biscuit agrees with Ty Willingham.
And this week’s Beer of the Week is Troegs the Mad Elf because it’s Christmas, I’m mad, and this stuff will get me hammered.