Friends and Countrypersons! Tis I, The Biz-kit! I LIVE!
And I auction.
Here it is folks, the annual auction to benefit the general scholarship fund. This year we have a killer slate of killer tickets to get your charitable juices flowing. Per usual it’s a silent auction with the winning bid getting the tickets and the profits going to ND. Win Win and (hopefully) WIN! Especially over the Skunkbears and the Trees, which are the two games we have this year.
So, here are the rules.
1. Bid as many times as you like, but only your highest bid will count.
2. Bid the TOTAL amount you’ll pay for both tickets combined. We’ll add a $15 fee to cover signature-required fedex delivery from Sunny Southern California.
3. You can bid on both games. You can win both games. Or none, if you’re a cheap-o.
4. Minimum bid is $200 per ticket for Michigan, and $125 per ticket for Stanford. So don’t bid below $400 for Michigan (hint: they’ll go for a lot more than that so probably go higher). And don’t bid below $250 for a pair or $500 for the 4 to Stanford. We gotta give some $ to the kids ya’ll!
5. You can bid for:
-Two (2) to Michigan
-Two (2) to Stanford
-Four (4) to Stanford
(Note: If we have a tie, we will give the Stanford tickets to whomever bid for 4, or whomever bid first. So bid for all four and make life easy okay!??!?!)
5. Auction is live for 1 week from Today, Wednesday August 1st through midnight PST Wednesday August 8th. GET YOUR BID IN EARLY.
Click on THIS LINK HEEEYAH to fill in the information. We need your name, email address, physical address and phone number. If you skip ANY OF THESE you will not be able to submit your bid. We need to know which game, 2 or 4 tickets (for Stanford) and your bid. That’s it. SOOOOOO easy. But we have to ensure you’re legit and we can get in touch. Payment will be via PayPal (preferred) or check (boooooo) and I will personally Fedex the tickets once we receive payment.
Season Opener Against the Skunkbears!
OH HOW IT PAINS ME TO AUCTION THESE. But it’s for the greater good, so I’m doing it. These are two (2!) seats together in section 22, about midway up. I’m keeping the exact seating info clandestine for various reasons, including my anonymity. So yeah, they’re good seats. And it’s against the SKUNKBEARS ARE YOU KIDDING ME MUST DESTROY!?!!!!?!?!##@
Bid now, big bid.
Second game is against the dreaded Cardinl. Blah, Cardinal! So lame. A color for a mascot. TREE!
We have 4 tickets together to this game, all section 23, also about midway up. You can bid for two, or all four. I greatly prefer all 4 so yeah, please do that.
That’s it folks. Time is a-ticking and you deserve to see an epic game and these kids deserve scholarships so GET TO THE BIDDING!
Thanks all and GOOOOOOOOOOO IRISH!
Don't take me, yourself, or life so seriously. This is supposed to be fun.
Biscuit co-founded HerLoyalSons in partnership with his ND roommate (Dillon Hall baby!), MQ, in 2006 and has been ranting about ND Football and everything Notre Dame since. He strongly believes in the mission of ND and its football program. Biscuit expects logic and data in arguments and will absolutely crush you if you come to a debate missing one or the other. He despises everything Michigan, and his favorite pastime is mocking Purdue.