Good morning! Win or lose, the #HLSRecap continues on. This week’s roundup is a sobering reminder of how many opportunities there were to seize control of the game – and how the opposite seemed to occur.
On that cheery note, here’s a breakdown of this week:
- 321 tweets
- 157 total contributors – We’re trying to cast as wide of a net as possible. If you know someone who we should be following on Gameday, leave us a comment!
- 47 first-time contributors: If you got a notification from us about being included in this week’s recap and checked it out, keep tweeting! We’ll keep an eye on your stuff for inclusion in future recaps.
Finally, a reminder of how we score this:
- 1 point for every one of your tweets included in the recap
- 0.5 points for every tweet of yours that was RT’ed and added to (commented on) by another.
- T.R.O.L.L. points are random, arbitrary and designed to cause a little chaos. We thank @IrishElvis for designing and executing this reward/punishment each week.
We’ve got some new faces in the Top 25 and there’s still plenty of competition for the top 5 spots. Will your name make the list next week?