A Stanford fan took the time to compile a highlight video of Stanford’s win over San Jose State.
1) San Jose State. 2) Creed? Seriously? Creed? Can’t wait for the Washington highlight reel featuring Nickleback.
- Think nobody’s noticing the ridiculous behavior of the Indiana Excise Police? NBC’s John Walters (an ND alum) has noticed.
Sunday, the 19th â€” A South Bend police department alcohol task force arrests 57 underage Notre Dame students for alcohol consumption. The dragnet hits a snag when it is discovered that all 57 students were nabbed at Sunday evening mass while sipping altar wine.
- Autry Denson is blogging? Cool.
- If this is right, it could really screw up one of our “You’re So Predictable” polls.
- “In truth, if I was not the UW President I’d probably be writing unhappy emails myself.” Hehe!
- I can just see this stat being used by the prosecution in Iowa in the not-too-distant-future.
- It’s like the snark just writes itself sometimes.
- Can we really call them University of the Surprising Choke, if they aren’t so much choking as just doing what any team coached as they are coached would do with all that talent sans Reggie Bush?
- Gotta wonder if he’ll lose it like that MSU-fan radio host a couple of years ago. Probably.
- With Saunders as host of this show, you’ve really gotta wonder if that whole “a rose by any other name” thing is right.
- Golf clap. Slow, glorifying golf clap with inspirational 80s music playing over it.
And the beer of the week this week is Mishawaka Brewing Company’s, well, anything that’s made by Mishawaka Brewing Company. Yeah, I know the ownership has changed hands since I was a kid in college, but I’m still going there this weekend, either tonight or tomorrow night, and I’m bringing home growlers of the stuff, and I’m going to drink it down as though I were at a Dillon Hall formal, daggumit. They once made a young lad see beyond the world of Bud Ice, and for that, a grateful nation thanks them.