Spring practice has officially kicked off and the road to the Blue/Gold game has begun. Shane and I break down this first practice exactly how any long-time listener would expect that we would.
Plus, we take a look at some interviews given by Jack Swarbrick and Brian Kelly in recent weeks. A lot of time is spent on BK’s rather um…sudden change of heart and philosophy in this episode. In fact, this episode completely focuses on Notre Dame football this week. There’s a lot to talk about and unpack in this episode and we waste no time in getting to it.
Until we talked about tacos which was serious f’n business.
In this episode:
- BK’s post-practice presser
- Jack Swarbrick’s two part exclusive with the Indy Star
- BK’s exclusive with Sports Illustrated
- The best damn tacos I’ve had in ages:
Texan by birth, Irish by choice.
Born and raised in the great state of Texas, Tex is a first-generation Domer and a former student manager. After graduation, he left the cold winters of South Bend behind and returned back to his home state with a computer engineering degree in tow. Missing the daily grind of working football practices and talking football with fellow Irish fans every day, he took to blogging, a path which eventually led him to Her Loyal Sons. Continuously diving into stats and game film, Tex strives to break down every aspect of Fighting Irish football--even though it's determined to kill him.
Latest posts by Ryan Ritter (see all)
- Notre Dame, New Year’s Six, and ACC Bowl Bids: A Definitive Guide - November 12, 2019
- HLS Podcast: Week 11, Notre Dame at Duke Recap - November 10, 2019
- HLS Podcast: Notre Dame @ Duke Sim - November 8, 2019