Miss out tickets to watch Notre Dame take on Michigan and/or Stanford in the alumni lottery/public sale/seeing how much tickets are in the secondary market and saying “NOPE”?
Well, the Notre Dame Monogram Club might just have a solution for you. The club is sponsoring two raffles, open to the public, to win tickets for each game, plus a nice package of accommodations to go along with it. For a $100 entry, you have a chance to win the following:
- Two tickets to either the Michigan or Stanford games (depending on the raffle you enter/win)
- Two pregame field passes
- Accommodations at the Varsity Clubs of America in Mishawaka (and I’ve stayed there before–it’s awesome) for Friday and Saturday night
- Two tickets to the Friday football luncheon
- Two tickets to the Friday night reception in the Schivarelli Football Players’ Lounge located in Notre Dame Stadium (includes locker room tour)
- One on-campus parking pass for the game
- Two tickets to the athletic department’s VIP pre-game hospitality village
- Gift bag of ND swag
That’s one hell of a package that includes some exclusive events that are only typically reserved for Monogram members, football alumni, or special guests of the university. So if you missed out on tickets, it could just be a blessing in disguise to cash in on this package.
Winners will be selected August 18 for the Michigan raffle and September 15 for the Stanford raffle.
There are only 500 tickets available in each raffle, so be sure to head over to the Monogram Club’s website and get your ticket today!