This morning has been ridiculous.
- Evan Sharpley, PhD. (Or, if you want to make a really lame joke like the author, PhQB.) (HT: BGS)
- I have to admit, Ben Ford manages to take 20 minutes of boredom and turn it into 5 minutes of fun. Nicely done.
- Yes, apparently ND will be playing the Golden Hurricane. No, this isn’t a euphemism. No, there’s nothing in Du Lac that says you get kicked out of ND for playing the Golden Hurricane.
- Looks like the SC QB situation is shaking itself out.
- The Duke Football Team has the Swine Flu. And watch, because I can guarantee the Swine Flu gets blamed by some major program for losing to a major underdog this season. And it wont be an unreasonable excuse.
- “The Pack football program and Ault’s career (they are the same thing, by the way) desperately needs a signature victory like beating Notre Dame.”
- Jerome Bettis’ legacy lives on, um, on the football field. Somehow.
- And, finally, I’m 90% sure I‘ll be in attendance for this. If I am 100% sure this evening, I’ll set up some way to either Twitter or Chat from the event (probable rules banning such activity be damned). So check back later to see if I’m 100% or 0% sure.