You’ve heard it on the interwebs a hundred times this week. You need to hear it again.
- The guys at BGS are feeling very left-brained. Or they’re feeling right-brained with lefty tendencies. Or something.
- DomerLaw has got the hang of this Michigan (sucks!) thing.
- Subway reminds me of how much I love Cabella’s even though I only hunt on their video games.
- Note to ND’s OL, be the bear.
- Sometimes, 4 turnovers leads to nearly losing to SDSU. Other times, it leads to total annihilation of your coaching career. PS – Tarheels be good, y’all.
- Oh, thank God. I was starting to think Rakes would leap off of Pessimism Point.
- It’s a good thing Ty isn’t like this, or it wouldn’t be as much fun to pick on him.
- This doesn’t explain why they deserve to lose. It explains why they will lose and it has nothing to do with Beanie Wells.
- Speaking of Beanie, is he done for the season?
- Good. Too hell with Dana.
- That’s not fair. I’ve heard McCain can really carry a tune.
And this week’s Beer of the Week is not Bell’s Oberon, because Bell’s Oberon is from Michigan (sucks!) and Bell’s is OVER-RATED-CLAP-CLAP-CLAPCLAPCLAP.