EDSBS has the story of how:
- Florida Player and best defensive tackle, Marcus Thomas gets suspended for smoking weed.
- Lil’ Marcus appeals suspension.
- Committee considers appeal and decides “it was all just a big misunderstanding, that whole ‘you have drugs in your bloodstream’ thing.”
- Floyd Landis starts making calls to see if he can work with this committee.
- Lil’ Marcus gets to play in Florida’s biggest game of the 2006 season.
At least it validates what we’ve long suspected about Urban Meyer: God loves us. God doesn’t want Urban Meyer coaching at Notre Dame. Urban Meyer is the second coming of the pig-faced satan.