As always, you can join in here for free. You will notice that the standings have various segments. This has been done to encourage folks to join in case they miss/faceplant a week and still have a shot at a prize. The segments are defined as follows (and the pool site has this info as well):
- Segment 1: First “half” of season, through week 7
- Segment 2: Second “half” of season, weeks 8-15
- Segment 3: Regular Season
- Segment 4: Bowl Season
- Segment 5: EVERYTHING
The prize for Segments 1 and 2 will be a $15 Amazon Gift Card. Regular season and the bowl will be a $25 gift card. The whole enchilada will be a $50 Amazon Gift card (subject to change only if I find something worth it).
Picking spreads can be a funny thing folks. If you go on a hot streak, you can easily catch up from lost weeks. So get on it and join up because Eddie and I are winning the damn thing and we could’ve sworn y’all thought you could do better and we’re just sitting here waiting for it.
With that said, TO THE CAT PICK! If you want to toss in your own prediction, feel free to do so in the comments.
Current record straight up & against the spread: 0-1
- HLS Recap: When the Sim Became Reality - October 19, 2020
- HLS Sim: Notre Dame (3-1, 3-0) vs Louisville (2-2, 1-2) - October 16, 2020
- HLS Picks: Setting the Game Total at 6.5 This Week - October 15, 2020