This is your friendly reminder to not miss out on a Google+ Hangout featuring Jack Swarbrick as he is
grilled interviewed by a roundtable of Notre Dame bloggers, podcasters, forum Board Ops, and yours truly.
Sure, Arizona may have beaten us to the punch, but the first open question was fielded by Pac 12 commissioner, Larry Scott, about the Rose Bowl (meanwhile, in the Midwest, Delany screams “THE PRECIOUS!!!“) and Arizona’s mascot actually fielded questions by nodding his head.
Much like the forward pass, Notre Dame may not have been the first, but we damn sure are going to perfect the art.
On a personal level, I am very excited because I will be making history. I will kick off the roundtable discussion, meaning that I will be the first blogger to directly ask an Athletic Director a question over Google+ (so says some Google-fu, prove me wrong). Not only that, but let’s be frank here, this is the Athletic Director of Notre Dame, meaning we have a conference commissioner and AD rolled all into one.
Leading off also means that I pretty much get to ask whatever I want as no one can steal my question (side wager: I’m putting money on someone, somewhere saying “Tex stole my question!” [Disclaimer: Gambling is bad]). However, Spiderman told me something about great power and responsibility, so, while I have a good idea of wear I’m going with this, I open the floor to the HLS community to give me further suggestions.
Perhaps you have something that has slipped my mind, something I haven’t even thought about, or you have something that will help my (very) rough draft of a question look less like a mess. Either way, I want to hear from you.
You will need a Google+ account to check out the action live via the ND Athletics Official Google+ Page [Edit 7/31: In fact, ND Athletics has a great post on the “how to” of Google+]. The action starts at Tuesday, July 31, 7:30pm EDT, and will be moderated by none other than the voice of the Fighting Irish, Jack Nolan.
Your panel for the evening, complete with links to interviews by the official blog of ND Football, UNDerground, are:
- Ryan Ritter, aka NDtex
- Eric Murtaugh from One Foot Down
- Mike Coffey, aka El Kabong of NDNation
- Lisa Kelly, Volvo’s Big East Fan of the Year, also from Bridgett McGuire’s Filling Station and contributing member to Irish Eyes & No Coast Bias
- Kieth Arnold from NBC’s Inside the Irish
- Ed Jordanich from the Dome and Domer podcast
- Pat Mitsch from Blue-Gray Sky (RIP)
Don’t miss out!
- Questionable Morality - May 27, 2020
- Podcast & Video: Notre Dame Virtual Blue-Gold Game 2020 - April 19, 2020
- Saturday Now a Tommy Rees Doubleheader Presented by HLS and One Foot Down - April 17, 2020