EAST LANSING, Mich.–It’s official. Spartan football coach John The Smith will not be retained after the 2006 season.
It’s over, Johnny.
In honor of his great legacy and in preparation of his impending unemployment, HLS has compiled the following list of jobs which might be more suitable for a man of Smith’s abilities:
- Howard Dean campaign manager
- Assist in the completion of Crazy Horse Memorial in South Dakota
- Intern: Bethlem Royal Hospital
- Backup singer for Gnarls Barkley
- Terrell Owens’ P.R. assistant
Please feel free to
pile on add on to this list.