At this point, I’m convinced the college football gods know when Shane and I decide to podcast because, on the day we decide to hit record, Ole Miss got slapped with a boat load of new (and hilarious) allegations by the NCAA and released a twenty-plus minute video on the matter (plus a full transcript!). Therefore, the larger discussion topic of this episode is laughing, quite a bit, at how ridiculous some of these violations are as well as ridiculing Ole Miss for still not being any good despite it.
We also question if this is the true reality of the college football landscape and if this is now the “standard price” to play big-time college football competitively.
Also discussed in this episode:
- Update on Minnesota: Four players recommended for expulsion
- Baylor has a new, and quite different, sex related scandal
- Saban has had enough of ex-SC coaches’ bullshit
- ND lands a grad transfer from…Michigan?!
- ND a finalist for DT grad transfer from Clemson
- Irish class of 2018 is off to one hell of a start in the rankings
- Update on life for Shane and I, including some stories from my Vegas trip and the darkest dealer backstory ever