UPDATE: ALL BIDS DUE BY SUNDAY 8PM EST!
Okay Her Loyal Readers. The benefits of reading HLS are about to get real.
As in real tickets (and music to accompany).
The ticket gods were good to me this year, and I find myself with 2 tickets to UM at ND and 2 to ND at OK, and I’m hosting a silent auction to benefit the ND General Scholarship Fund and/or Kelly Cares. So how’s it work? Simple, really.
1. Just go to our Contact Us form and email in your bid.
2. In the Subject Line put “Michigan”, “Oklahoma” or “Both”.
3. In the body of the email put your bids only – I expect a lot of these so please keep it super simple, as in:
4. Nothing else in the email please!
5. If you’re bidding on one game this is the full amount you’re bidding for the pair. NOT PER TICKET.
6. If you’re bidding on both put the combined amount you’re bidding for all 4 tickets.
I will award the tickets to the highest bidder(s) across the two games. Anything above what I paid for the prizes will go to the charities noted above, and if no bids are above what I paid (the reserve) no one will win (sorry, I already made my donation for the year).
Note that Away tix don’t arrive until the home team sends them out – so I don’t know the exact seats yet at Oklahoma. They will be in the ND section for sure, but that’s about all I know. Bid with this in mind: you’ll be there.
As a Bonus, we’ll give the 2 winners and runners up each a copy of Ken O’Malley’s Forever Irish – these go for $15 in the bookstore and it’s a great addition to your tailgating playlist! You can hear more on the widget to the right or in this sampler.
That’s it! Give some money to charity, listen to some awesome music for free, go see an amazing ND game. Simple as that! Have at it!