I figure, hey, I’ve finally not got a ton of work this morning, and, frankly, neither do you, so let’s do a roundup!
- Nobody was really paying attention to this when it was happening because it was happening in Minnesota, and they practically play Canadian Rules football there, but it’s still sort of happening and apparently really could happen.
- Feel like the “search” for a new DC at Notre Dame is dragging on. Georgia fans are charter members of that club and welcome you and your dues.
- Bad Kermit was on the Radio talking Cubs. In Chicago. On an actual, legally licensed station.
- Trial lawyers in Alabama realize that it’s not every day that Nick Saban will have their team in the national championship game.
- If you don’t enjoy winning, well then you won’t enjoy the God Blesse USofA! (HT: Orson)
- Twitter was “hacked” last night by “Iran.” Nobody noticed because nobody actually goes to the Twitter website to use Twitter. Lesson Learned: Iran’s run by a bunch of incompetents with a penchant for sex slaves and booze they get to hide behind a facade of religious zealotry (regardless of whether or not “Iran” actually did the hacking).
- Prime Rib Primer.
- Arizona Teacher takes 40 Choir Boys to Hooters. What could go wrong?
- Ah. Finally. Some explanation as to why I’ll never look like a NFL player. Now, where are those bon bons?
- I think Conquest Chronicles is less interested in this bowl season that we at Her Loyal Sons happen to be, but here’s a bunch of stuff about their Walnut Bowl or whatever it is.
- We all just knew the Fiesta Bowl was too good to be true.