- House Rock Built has been busy… creating his own puppet opera? I have to share the movie here too, because I have to be sure you all see this.
- You’ve already hear that they’re likely to reinstate LeGarrett Blount at Oregon. And no, we’re not going to ride once more upon the mighty steed of incredulity and righteousness. We’re actually okay with it. Relative to the punishments received by certain Michigan players for throwing sucker punches, Blount’s already served 2 life sentences.
- Holy Carp, there’s such a thing as “goaltending” in football.
- Ask yourself, if your team lost 4 consecutive fumbles, would you be alive today? Ask yourself this: If your team’s opponent lost 4 consecutive fumbles, and your team still lost, would your house not be a smoldering pile of post explosive wreckage?
- Hey, whatever happened to Mitch Mustain?
- I read this piece about doom and gloom for ND haters and want to yell out, “It’s a trap!”
- This piece really solidified things for me. If Golden gets the ball, no matter the formation, we’re calling that play part of the “Golden Cat” offense.