You already know about it: Tim Brown is going to the Hall. Ever notice how nobody ever calls the College Football Hall of Fame, “the Hall?”
- Joe Pa is
oldun-dead and thinks that conferences other than the Big Televen have a football playoff.
- Fresno State fans are apparently growing impatient with Pat Hill”s attempts to return the Bulldogs to glory. Or something. This guy would have totally won The Biggest Loser.
- It’s apparently possible to not like Mike Leach. Hey, some people apparently weren’t fans of Jesus, Ferris Beuller, or the Macarena either.
- Looks like we just have to accept that Trev Albert, TV Personality, is no more.
- I’d just like to say, good for him and I hope Tenuta unleashes hell upon him. No. Seriously. Good for him.
- Finally, a reason to watch C-SPAN other than Book Notes.