Whew. If your kid comes home from daycare or school with a “low-grade fever and minor vomiting,” lock them in a room, plug your ears, and just hide your sorry butt from that “baby virus” because if it enters your body it skips “adult virus” altogether and enters “HULK SMASH VIRUS KILL DEATH TOILET CRY” territory in about 24 hours and will camp out in your blood stream for 5 days.
- Missouri apparently would really like to keep their coach.
- Somehow I don’t think the assistant of a crumbling Illini program is what Clemson fans had in mind.
- Any other ND fans notice Paul Johnson was “still throwing the ball,” up 20 in the middle of the 3rd?
- Ah. That’s UM(s!) problem: No leadership.
- Somebody has to win the Apple Cup. Right?
- Bad Kermit is home alone for 9 days. I did Thanksgiving alone once, BK. I was unemployed too. I made my own turkey – all 20 lbs. of it.
- It’s Friday. Be happy about it. And if you find yourself getting wound up in the bad economy, or some silly political issue, or whether or not the latest edition of Fallout is a good video game, here’s a huge helping of STFU.
And this week’s Beer of the Week is Three Floyds Dreadnaught IPA because this weekend I’ll get to drink beer for the first time in weeks, and this is what my taste buds want.