It must be the worst of the worst part of the off-season, because all anyone seems to be doing lately is whining.
- It takes a while for the guy to make his point, but when he does, it’s a lousy one. When the guys that don’t get it start to really get uppity about sports bloggers, you know their time is coming to an end.
- Apparently there’s a doctorate in Bitch and Moan available at Michigan (sucks!)
- My turn to whine: Hey, SBNation.com, when you went and “upgraded” all of the blogs on your network, including the fine Rakes of Mallow, did you have to unleash every post ever made by one of your bloggers into my RSS reader all over again? By the way, nice job making your blogs all look like e-commerce sites with a side of blog.
- There’s so little going on in the CFB world right now, I can’t even keep this theme up, so screw it.
- John Cooper: HAHA!
- SMQ wants to know what makes someone “consistent.” If he’s talking about “consistently great,” then, speaking for myself, I dunno. I suppose it’s just a gift from God to all of you.
Well, that roundup sucked. We need the season preview magazines to come out now. Phil Steele, where are you?
Here’s a fun fact from Phil to get us through this rough patch: Notre Dame plays just 6 teams in 2008 that had winning records in 2007. And those opponents combined for a winning percentage of just 51%. Wooooo!