Well, here it is: The Rivalry for Notre Dame Football. Notre Dame/SoCal. It’s the greatest rivalry in sports. Shut up, Red Sox Fans. I’m pulling for Manny as much as the next obsessive compulsive that’s ever taken the T to Fenway, but let’s face it: Red Sox/Yankees ain’t got nuthin’ on this.
ND being 1-6 and SoCal having lost to Stanford doesn’t do anything to reduce the importance of this game for the 2 institutions, but I find it fitting that the least “hyped” ND/SoCal game in quite a while comes along on a week where I’ve personally been so busy that I’ve barely even had time to notice the BCS Darling, South Florida, lost last night.
- The Bonger did some digging.
- You may remember our interview with Tony Roberts in the pre-season. Well, looks like Tony may get his chance!
- Dear Santa Clause, I haven’t asked for much in the last couple of years, but if you could make this be true, consider us squared away for Christmas.
- Oddly, it’s not Notre Dame that’s unclear about their starting QB.
- Trojans, say farewell to your ACL.
- The most in-depth preview of the ND/SoCal game you’ll see this half-hour.