This weekend we have April Fools Day. So if you wake up on Sunday morning and your wife is gone and there’s a note left on the counter in the kitchen saying she knows all about you and your floozy administrative assistant, but that’s fine because she’s leaving you for the gardener, well, you’ve got problems. But you should really be on the lookout for people looking to pull a prank on you while you’re trying to get your life back in order.
- I’d think this is an April Fools joke if it were April Fools today, but apparently Jim Harbaugh says that Poodle Pete is leaving Southern Cal after this year. Maybe he’s tired of all those funny faked suicide pranks and hilarious faux white supremacy groups.
- BGS has a very thorough rundown of what’s been going on at Notre Dame’s spring practices thus far. Can’t wait ’till Charlie lets the cat out of the bag on that whole “Gary Gray Broke his arm” thing.
- The University of Washington is, perhaps, the victim of a huge prank: The notion that Kent Baer can coach. The punchline is a familiar one: “Except for a few plays here or there…”
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Myles. Myles who? Myles Brand is concerned that college coaching salaries are getting to be ridiculous. Wait. That didn’t work. Anyone know how to tell a knock, knock joke using irony? Damn.
- Update: One of Purdue’s players took part in a prank affectionately known as “Victim of stabby guy with pointy thing.“