Well central Utah newspaper the Dailey Herald is running out of ideas to help BYU return to glory, and has decided to just print a list cliche football quotes to FIRE the team up. They instruct the players to “stick newspaper clippings inside their helmets for easy reference.” I mean COME-ON is this college football or youth football?
Well keeping with the theme the Daily Herald has started here is some Her Loyal Sons advice for BYU:
- “Eat all your vegetables.”
- “Don’t talk to strangers.”
- “Look both ways before crossing the street”
- “If approached by a ND player on the field curl up into the fetal postion.”
- “Never talk back to a Notre Dame fan.”